Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Cool Kid

YAH right. sure. You're a cool kid all right. You got personal style, and a blog. LOOK at you. whatever. You're not cool, your fake. You have absolutely no back bone what so ever. Gees, get a hold of yourself.






barbecue eel anyone?

some pretty hanging butterflies I picked up for only 10 bucks at vintage memories!


velvet+bows=love
the cool kid...
So I have tons of school work to do, but I am such a procrastinator. I must get it from my dad.. today we went to the store. It just so happened that Shoppers Drugmart and Wal-mart were right beside each other.. LITERALLY like just a couple meters. My dad is so lazy that he drove from one store to the other. WHY NOT JUST WALK?! Question dad.. Do you hop in your car to go check the mail too?

No comments:

Post a Comment